UL10839 FR-PE Wire
|Product Name: UL10839 FR-PE Wire|
|Conductor: Annealed tinned copper wires or solid copper conductor||Burning grade: Pass UL VW-1 & CSA FT1 vertical flame test|
|Insulation: PP, PE, or FR-PE||Jacket: PUR|
|Rated temperature: 60℃||Rated voltage: 90Volts|
|Color: Customized as required||Certificate/Standard: UL|
|Use For: General purpose internal wiring of electronic and electrical equipment|
|UL & cUL Type||Conductor||Insulation
Resistance at 20℃
|Remark: NO./mm (NO. : Number of copper wires； mm: Diameter of copper wires)|
|♦ The above data is for reference only. Product specifications are subject to the data sheet confirmed by both parties!|
● Material Description: FR-PE (Flame Retardant Polyethylene)
FR-PE is a low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant modified polyethylene. It is a mixture of different soft chain components and other additives (such as phosphorus-nitrogen flame retardant) in polyethylene. Usually EVA, POE, SEBS, etc. are added in PE materials.
● Cable Characteristics:
1. Excellent flame retardancy.
2. Wide hardness range.
3. Corrosion and UV resistance.
4. Low smoke, environmentally friendly and halogen-free.
5. Good touch.
6. Excellent electrical insulation properties, the same electrical characteristics as LDPE.
1. Consumer electronics: flame retardant USB cable, HDMI cable, SATA cable insulation and plug, etc.
2. Insulation, jacket, plug of photovoltaic cable and fiber optic cable
3. Insulation and jacket of industrial wire and cable which require high weatherability and electrical performance
|Sample time: 1~5 days||Delivery time: 10~20 days|
|MOQ: Depending on the specifications you require||Trade Terms: FOB, EXW, CFR, CIF, DAP.....|
|Shipping: DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, SF or by Sea||Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal, L/C.....|
|Warranty: 1 Year||Packaging Deatails: PE film + carton, or custom|
|Our products are 100% strictly tested and are suitable for use as a part of industrial products, B2B, wholesale|