UL10050 Teflon Wire
|Product Name: UL10050 Teflon Wire|
|Conductor: Annealed tinned copper or Silver plated copper wires||Conductor process: Solid or stranded after tinning|
|Insulation: Teflon* FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene)||Burning grade: Pass UL VW-1 & CSA FT1 vertical flame test|
|Rated temperature: 150℃||Rated voltage: 600 Volts|
|Color: Customized as required||Certificate/Standard: UL|
|Use For: Widely used in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical and power plants, mining, etc., as a connection cable for various electrical appliances, instruments and automatic devices in high temperatures and harsh environments|
|UL & cUL
|Thickness (mm)||OD (mm)||Ft/Coil||M/Coil||Ω/KM|
cUL AWM Ⅰ
|Remark: NO./mm (NO. : Number of copper wires；mm: Diameter of copper wires); OD: Outer diameter|
|♦ The above data is for reference only. Product specifications are subject to the data sheet confirmed by both parties!|
Teflon wire/cable, also known as high temperature cable, refers to the cable whose insulation material uses fluoroplastic (FEP, PFA, PTFE)
● Teflon Cable Characteristics:
1. High temperature resistance: working temperature up to 250 ℃.
2. Low temperature resistance: with good toughness, even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃, it can maintain 5% elongation.
3. Corrosion resistance: resistant to strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents.
4. High lubrication: It is the lowest friction coefficient of solid materials.
5. Non-adhesion: The smallest surface tension among solid materials, does not adhere to any substance
6. Non-toxic: as artificial blood vessels and organs, implanted in the human body without adverse reactions
7. Aging resistance: resistance to irradiation and low permeability, long-term exposure to the atmosphere can maintain the same performance
8. Incombustibility: The oxygen limit index is below 90.
9. Anti-oxidation: can resist the corrosion of strong oxidants.
10. Acidity and alkalinity: neutral
|Sample time: 1~5 days||Delivery time: 10~20 days|
|MOQ: Depending on the specifications you require||Trade Terms: FOB, EXW, CFR, CIF, DAP.....|
|Shipping: DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, SF or by Sea||Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal, L/C.....|
|Warranty: 1 Year||Packaging Deatails: PE film + carton, or custom|
|Our products are 100% strictly tested and are suitable for use as a part of industrial products, B2B, wholesale|